Tuesday, January 12, 2016

13 Jan 2016 - Karaoke night :)

I am grateful for... (3)
  • Having people that I can count on
  • Being in a country that is free from war
  • The taste of sweetness in the air today

What would make today great? (3)
  • I successfully impart breath meditation to my mother and make it a habit
  • If my family members would recover from that nasty flu (sigh, they need qigong)
  • If I could recover my singing voice later hahaha

Daily affirmations, I am... (2)
  • Mentally stronger, I am willing to commit with all my effort, regardless of the outcome
  • Moving towards my goal of healing all beings and living the Bodhisattva way

3 Amazing things that happened today (3)
  • My mum learnt how to meditate! She saw flashing lights, must be my presence ;)
  • Stumbled upon the CAGED system for finger-plucking, can't wait to touch my guitar
  • Harmonized perfectly in karaoke ~ Okay, with a little hiccup.
How could I have made today better? (2)
  • If I was better able to go into deeper states to help heal my mum! She said she felt heat around several areas which I worked on, but I felt like I wasn't able to completely go into emptiness properly - there were still thoughts rising along, I need to go deeper next time.
  • It could have been better if I had more calmness in settling two situations happening at the same time - my aunt had a bad cough and chest congestion, but I wasn't able to stay present in two simultaneous situations, which I think is an essential skill to learn. But on the other side I stayed quite calm, which was probably due to my meditation training. Which reminds me of that day when I got stuck in the lift over an hour, pretty cray stuff hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment