Sunday, January 10, 2016

11 Jan 2016

I am grateful for... (3)

  1. Having my family around with me
  2. Being able to listen and practice the Dharma
  3. Being able to love a person wholeheartedly

What would make today great? (3)

  1. It would be great if my family members recovered from their illnesses, it's been dampening their moods.
  2. If I could express my appreciation in a better way to others.
  3. To be able to open my heart-wisdom more, so that I know the right things to do.

Daily affirmations, I am... (2)

  1. Working towards a life purpose of healing all beings.
  2. More compassionate and considerate in interactions with others.

3 Amazing things that happened today (3)

  1. Those that I care for dearly are awake and alive.
  2. I stumbled upon an insight for masculinity as a driving role.
  3. I faced a normally-distressing event with equanimity and had a good plan to tackle it.

How could I have made today better? (2)

  1. Perhaps doing Qi-gong in the morning would help me feel more refreshed in the morning.
  2. Perhaps if I had a more encouraging community...

No comments:

Post a Comment